ElectroJams Home Forums Other General Talk ElectroJams.com What would you like to see?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  girlwithoneeye 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

bodhi
    Keymaster

What other features would you like to see on ElectroJams.com? I’m interested in really turning this website in to the community that YOU guys want.

Just say something, and I’ll see if I can do it. :)

Rome

i was thinking about a little player with songs each day and you can vote for whatever song you like best, then theres a song of the day

by protocolling the results you can then make compilations or similar

the1sttofall

I like the idea of some electro jam comps. just like I like the idea of some electrojam podcasts or radioshows.

It would probably be a good idea to have a Drum n Bass section for its own, because right now we only have a dnb thread. I would love to see that, don’t know what you think.

bodhi
    Keymaster

For sure, I’ll add it today! I’ve been thinking of restructuring the forums as well…

Thanks EH!

Great, thanks! :D

bodhi wrote:
    For sure, I’ll add it today! I’ve been thinking of restructuring the forums as well…

Again?!

Teal wrote:
    bodhi wrote:

Again?!

I think that it’s time for a dnb section, there are by far enough sub genres and dnb itself is way more “popular” than dubstep (which has its own section). Somehow it seems that there aren’t too many dnb fans around here though.

bodhi
    Keymaster
    Teal wrote:
    bodhi wrote:

Again?!

Don’t worry, this won’t change the colour scheme or anything like that. Just some minor changes. :)

I don’t know where all those spam accounts come from, do you have any idea what to do against them?

bodhi
    Keymaster

It’s a plague that I will be battling until the end of time. These aren’t just bots/machines doing it, either. These are humans that are registering accounts, then going to their email and actually activating their accounts. Then they come on the forum and try to blend in as normally as possible but usually have links in their signatures.

Until better spam prevention software comes out, there’s not a whole lot I can do. I get about 20 spam comments on my blog per day, fortunately they get caught in the spam filter.

Clear Vibe
    bodhi wrote:
    It’s a plague that I will be battling until the end of time. These aren’t just bots/machines doing it, either. These are humans that are registering accounts, then going to their email and actually activating their accounts. Then they come on the forum and try to blend in as normally as possible but usually have links in their signatures.

Until better spam prevention software comes out, there’s not a whole lot I can do. I get about 20 spam comments on my blog per day, fortunately they get caught in the spam filter.

this is why EJams is the shit because of such a smart site owner.

bodhi
    Keymaster

lol thanks :p

DenCo

I have links in my sig, therefore I am a piece of spam. Just a big flaming piece of spam…. Shame on me.

bodhi
    Keymaster

Hahahaha you are not spam my friend. :D

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.